Nala - Cat Eye Chrome
Nala is a gold cat eye dust that can also be used as a chrome!
TO USE: We recommend mixing the dust with Magpie GIVE ME STRENGTH. Mix approximately 5% dust to 95% gel. You can add more or less dust for your desired look. Less for a subtle translucent effect which will look great over any gel colour base. Alternatively add more dust for a full coverage effect. Paint onto the nail using a gel brush, place a magnet over the uncured mix to move the particles and create a stunning cat eye effect. Cure and top coat to finish.
* Please note, this product is packaged in a 4g jar and the jar will NOT be full when you receive it.
Leveringspolitik (rediger med modulet Kundegenforsikring)
Politik for retursendelser (rediger med modulet Kundegenforsikring)
HOW TO CHROME:
* Apply your base colour of choice and cure.
* Apply 1 layer of Magpie TOP IT OFF or DON'T BE TACKY. Ensure you use a NO WIPE top coat.
* Rub in your chrome powder. You can use our silicone tool or chrome sponge applicators.
* Dust away and excess powder using our SOFT DUSTER BRUSH.
* Lightly file/buff around the free edge of the nail. This lightly preps the nail free edge to prevent chipping.
* Cap with a layer of Magpie GIVE ME STRENGTH (make sure you seal the free edge) and cure.
* Finish with a layer of your favourite TOP COAT.
VOILA - sit back and enjoy your high shine, chrome finish manicure.